If you are not able to maintain your erection, you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction to generally speaking, Impotency. Suffering from sexual impotency can lead to disruptions not just in your sexual life, but also bring a turmoil in your relations with your life partner. Imagine a situation where you are going to bed your wife for the first time ever and you fail to maintain an erection at a crucial point. Wouldn’t you wonder why this happened to you?
Your body ages but your heart does never. Had heard of this but the moment I turned 45 i lived this statement. I had this major issue with the erection of my organ. I failed to fathom what caused it but no matter how hard i tried or focussed things went spiralling from bad to worse. 45 years is no age after all to give up on your sex life. So i decided to visit Oorja Clinic. And how glad i am today that i did. There medicines and advice has done wonders for me and i feel i am back to my prime.
- SURESH MANAKTALA, 46 years, NOIDA
Why it happens can be both due to psychological reasons or physical causes. Specialists at our clinic can help you understand the crux of the issue and then delve into treatment. In most cases, impotency occurs due to excess masturbation or excess intercourse. Some psychological reasons might be that you have lost your vigor and vitality in sex, are scared that you won’t perform well, worried that your partner might judge you based on that, and many more. Impotency often leads to serious complications in relationships, such as extra marital affairs by your life partner to pacify sexual desires, loss of love in your partner, and in worst cases, separation.
- Erections are too soft or limp – The patient is interested and aroused to have intercourse, but there is limpness in the penis. Due to this, penetration is not possible.
- Erections last only for a very short time – The patient is unable to maintain the erection for desired time leading to dissatisfaction of his sexual partner.
- Complete absence of erections – The patient is interested in intercourse, but fails to get aroused and hence no erection occurs.
- Premature ejaculation – The patient ejaculates before the actual act of penetration takes place.