Syphillis is a sexually transmitted infection that can be broadly classified into multiple stages. This can occur due to intercourse with someone who already has this infection and transferred it to you during sex. Syphillis begins with a sore or boil on the genitals or penis in men, this is followed by a rash that develops around that boil. The third stage is a dangerous stage that can last for nearly 50 years. And the last stage is the final stage that can transform itself to deadly infections and is best avoided.
A few months ago i noticed a red inflammation on my penis. Initially i took it to be a harmless boil but when it persisted, i decided to go to a doctor. I had seen the advertisement of Oorja Clinic on Television as being the best when it came to curing all sexual ailments. I went there and found the doctors to be extremely knowledgable and professional in their approach. Just as i had expected my problem was cured from the root. I strongly recommend Oorja for all your sexual diseases.
- JAG MOHAN AHUJA, 49 years, DELHI
When you are indulging in sex with your partner, the boils can deter your partner’s interest in having sex with you. Sexual interaction between you and your partner forms a foundation for a happy relationship. Why suffer in silence with this disease when you can get cured with our help. Timely intervention can prevent this disease from spreading further.
SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES
- Fever – If you have a boil appearing on your genitals and fever of more than 101°F (38.3°C), you might be suffering from syphilis.
- Sore throat – In certain individuals, continuous occurrence of sore throat is seen.
- Weight and hair loss – Since any sexual disease affects hormones, weight and hair loss is seen.
- Nervous system related ailments – Common ailments such as headache, dizziness, and other ailments are seen consistently.